Get Over The Q4 Hump By Planning for 2023!
Q3’s end is rapidly approaching, and just like that, we are almost at the end of 2022. If you feel like the year has flown by, you’re not alone! And if you are feeling overwhelmed at the thought of wrapping up the year and planning for 2023, we totally get it. As a business owner, you have so many tasks to complete. Whether it be managing employees, securing new customers, or carving out time to spend with family and friends, we know your life is super busy.
If you want to get the most out of Q4 and be ready to slide into 2023 with confidence, here are some tips to help you.
- Define Your Vision & Evaluate Your Long-Term Goals: It’s ok to change your business plan, and Q3 is the perfect time to sort through everything with a fine toothed comb. Take a long and hard look at your business’s long-term vision and goals. By doing so, you will be able to step back and look at how things have been going in an objective way so new ideas and areas of improvement become more clear to you.
- Perform A SWOT Analysis: SWOT stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. It is a good idea to sit down with your team or trusted confidants and identify issues and wins that your business has been experiencing. This will allow you to identify what is working, what is not working, and what to do in order to move forward with strength.
- Identify the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) You Will Be Carrying Into 2023: Once you have identified what you need to do to reach your long-term goals and address the weak spots of your business, you should get started on monitoring your progress and defining your deadlines. Come up with due dates and milestones for all of your 2023 goals, whether they be big or small. Then, make sure you and your team are staying on track by identifying the KPIs you will use to track progress and success. Metrics can be intimidating, but there is truly no better way to measure progress over time and have a solid understanding of every nook and cranny of your business.
- Hold Yourself Accountable: When you have goals and milestones clearly defined, it’s up to you to keep yourself on track and hold yourself accountable. Ask yourself what will happen if you slack off and ignore making the important changes that your business needs in order to scale and grow. If you are serious about taking control and making improvements, set aside 2-5 hours per week to dedicate on planning for the bigger picture. You will thank yourself for it later.
Now that you are ready to tackle the rest of this year, we wanted to remind you of the ways in which the Christian Taylor Marketing Team can be of assistance.
- If you are a current client, be on the look out for an email about scheduling your end of year review and preplanning meeting for 2023. Coming soon!
- For everyone else, Christian Taylor, CEO of CTM, will be hosting a workshop on October 19th that will provide you with skills, tools, and resources that all business owners need to get ahead with an emphasis on making 2023 your best year in business yet! More details (via email and social media) on this workshop coming soon!
In case you didn’t already know, we are here for you and we want your business to succeed. The team at CTM has years of experience in the fields of digital marketing, branding, and advertising, and it is our mission to help small business owners grow and scale like they never thought possible.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help you take your business to the next level, schedule a free strategy session and let’s talk about how we can collaborate!
Thanks for reading!
Christian Taylor Marketing